Category List

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I wish my dad would have used this ring to propose to my step mom it would have been so cool if he did instead he fixed her necklace and the proposed !!!!!!!!!

Geometric bib necklace embroidered in soft tans rose lavender and taupe. $65.00, via Etsy.
Geometric bib necklace embroidered in soft tans rose lavender and taupe. $65.00, via Etsy.
Click here to download
I wish my dad would have used this ring to propose to my step mom it would have been so cool if he did instead he fixed her necklace and the proposed !!!!!!!!!
I wish my dad would have used this ring to propose to my step mom it would have been so cool if he did instead he fixed her necklace and the proposed !!!!!!!!!
Click here to download
paper mache masks
paper mache masks
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment