Category List

Monday, November 25, 2013

*CORRECT WEBSITE* I loved this little elephant the second I first saw it, but then I saw the baby elephant and fell in love even more. Pin-board by Asher Socrates #jewelry #elephant #ashersocrates #gold #like

*CORRECT WEBSITE* I loved this little elephant the second I first saw it, but then I saw the baby elephant and fell in love even more. Pin-board by Asher Socrates #jewelry #elephant #ashersocrates #gold #like
*CORRECT WEBSITE* I loved this little elephant the second I first saw it, but then I saw the baby elephant and fell in love even more. Pin-board by Asher Socrates #jewelry #elephant #ashersocrates #gold #like
Click here to download
Where is Erin this would be perfect for her Mexican beach wedding Melissa, show her.
Where is Erin this would be perfect for her Mexican beach wedding    Melissa, show her.
Click here to download
Vintage cuff bracelet.
Vintage cuff bracelet.
Click here to download
aquamarine + rose gold
aquamarine + rose gold
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment